Van Eaton Solicitors are London solicitors in Streatham Hill. We have the experience and confidence to adopt creative strategies, helping our clients negotiate the complexities of the legal process. We care deeply about the position of our clients and work hard to achieve robust solutions.
We minimize costs by avoiding litigation, when appropriate. If a dispute can be resolved through mediation or negotiation, we can ensure that any agreement safeguards your rights and is legally binding. Here at Van Eaton, why answer various questions including “who can contest a will?” and “how to challenge the distribution of an estate?” Find out more on our news page.
Comprehensive Services Tailored For You
We work in the following practice areas:
- Civil litigation — We advise on all types of civil claims, including breach of contract and trusts disputes.
- Commercial property disputes — Our work ranges from dealing with breaches of covenants in leases of shops and industrial premises to advising on forfeiture proceedings.
- Commercial litigation — We act for individual business owners who encounter difficulties with partners and fellow directors and protect those working in informal business arrangements.
- Construction law — We advise individuals affected by defective premises and non-compliance with building regulations by builders.
- Family law — We represent clients going through divorce or separation and advise on arrangements for children, the division of matrimonial assets and maintenance payments.
- Probate disputes — We assist personal representatives facing claims against an estate and advise individuals who dispute the contents of a will.
Any legal action brings with it a degree of financial risk. At Van Eaton Solicitors, we always keep this in mind when advising you on your case. We minimise the financial risk inherent in the process by always being transparent with you on costs, arranging legal expenses insurance for you or agreeing upon an hourly or fixed fee for our work at the outset.
Contact Our London Solicitors
You can contact our London Solicitors here on our online form or by phone on 0208 769 6739. We will provide an initial assessment of the merits of your case to help you decide on the best course of action.