Van Eaton Solicitors has been helping people in and around London find solutions to personal and business disagreements. From commercial property disputes to will and probate issues, we aim to resolve claims through alternative dispute resolution, keeping your claim out of court wherever possible. Here are some of the reasons people choose Van Eaton Solicitors in Streatham Hill for expert legal advice:
- We are a small firm and handle only a select number of cases at any one time. Our principal solicitor, Jo Walia brings a broad and strategic outlook and creates solutions that might not be obvious to other advisors. She personally handles a wide range of cases, including family law disputes, construction law issues and will disputes.
- We aim to provide the level of service provided by central London firms at local prices, supplying cost-effective legal advice you can trust.
- Our priority is to develop a well thought out strategy at the outset so that potential problems can be anticipated.
- A high proportion of our work comes through referrals from existing clients, and we have an impressive success rate in civil litigation cases that we bring to court and in resolving disputes through mediation. We are proud of this reputation, and we do all we can to maintain a consistently high level of service.
- As well as probate disputes and commercial litigation, we can also assist with areas of family law, such as divorce proceedings and child custody arrangements.
- When you come to see us, we will explore the funding options available to you. These include agreeing on an hourly rate or obtaining legal expenses insurance. Our civil litigation solicitors in Streatham Hill will always work to suit your needs and preferences.
- We are located close to Streatham Hill mainline rail station, with fast links to central London, and we are happy to meet with you on a no-obligation basis to discuss your case.
Contact our Solicitors in Streatham Hill
You can contact our solicitors in Streatham, including our London probate law solicitors, by phone on 0208 769 6739 or online. We provide a free initial consultation to talk through your options.