When commercial property disputes arise, the consequences for a business owner or the landlord of the property can be enormous. Business is affected and financial losses can quickly mount. With a decade of experience helping business and property owners deal with commercial property disputes, Van Eaton Solicitors in Streatham Hill has the capacity to provide authoritative advice when it is urgently needed.
When you call us, you will always speak to an experienced solicitor providing clear advice. We represent both landlords and business owners renting commercial property. This means we can consider every case from both perspectives and develop effective strategies to resolve commercial property disputes. We can implement effective dispute resolution, keeping your claim out of court wherever possible.
Personal Legal Advice: Commercial Landlords And Tenants
We work hard to avoid the risk and expense of court action and provide experienced advice on how you may be able to reach a negotiated settlement of your case. We have vast experience in handling a range of property disputes in London, providing expert legal advice that you can trust.
We advise those involved in commercial disputes in a number of ways, including:
- Dealing with lease disputes
- Leasehold valuations
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal applications relating to rent reviews
- Renewal of business leases under S25 and S26 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Acting for landlords in lease forfeiture cases. We have particular experience in advising on whether to accept payment of rent arrears after a claim for forfeiture has been made.
- Representing business owners who are seeking relief from forfeiture of shops, offices and industrial premises
- Acting to recover service charges and rent arrears
- Advising landlords and tenants on disputes over repairs and dilapidation of commercial property
Van Eaton Solicitors is a commercially aware firm; we have worked in nonlegal environments and understand the pressures businesses face. We will always provide realistic advice. If there are weaknesses in your case, we will highlight them and always consider the financial impact our advice will have on you.
Our Commercial Property Disputes Solicitors
We respond promptly to requests for urgent legal advice. Call our commercial property disputes litigation team on 0208 769 6739 or by completing the online form.